The Sonoma County Winegrowers are excited to announce their 2015/2016 Commissioners, including seven incumbents, as well as the election of one new and two past Commissioners representing some of Sonoma County’s top vineyard properties, families, regions, and industry leaders.
Landowner “Waters of the U.S. Rule” (WOTUS) checklist will help to determine if you may be affected.
In mid-September the 2015 wine grape harvest in California was halfway done in some regions and wrapping up in others, concluding a harvest that was widely described as quick and light.
Read more at: http://www.winesandvines.com/template.cfm?section=features&content=158352
Copyright © Wines & Vines
Farming and Ranching Under the New “Waters of the U.S.” Rule. How could this affect you?
- Why should I try to identify WOTUS on the land I farm?
- What features on my lands may be WOTUS?
- What types of farming or ranching activities may trigger CWA liability and permit requirements?
- What are my options if I farm areas that I believe may include WOTUS?
- Where can I get more information?